This week’s episode brings many a brain fart on my part as we discuss topics ranging from whether or not there is such a thing as “too much gaming” to the awesomeness or lameness of crossword games and plenty of news and opinions in between. We also answer some listener mail questions including what would happen if we could only watch 2 movie genres for the rest of our lives and which video game villain is in fact the greatest.
This week’s episode features music from Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?, Final Fantasy VIII, and Final Fantasy VI.
WARNING: Some SPOILERS for the Ben recommended Sci-Fi original “Bigfoot” are also present, if anyone cares, from 29:18-30:40
1. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside
2. Introductions/how things are going
3. What we’re playing/watching
4. “Opening Theme” from Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?
6. “Don’t Be Afraid! (Final Fantasy VIII)” by Nobuo Uematsu – Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy
7. Listener Mail
8. Weekly Recommendations
9. Contact Info
10. “Dancing Mad (Final Fantasy VI)” by Nobuo Uematsu – Distant Worlds II: More Music from Final Fantasy