In this week’s episode, Scotty and I discuss the cancellation of FEZ II and the general challenges for indie game developers, the potential Final Fantasy VII miniseries, what we’d like to see in the next Pokemon games, and the potential of a Pokemon MMO. We also answer a follow-up question to one of last week’s listener questions and give some shout-outs to listeners and some other great podcasts.
This week’s episode features music from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Red & Blue, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
1. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside (Frozen Gamers’ Podcast Theme)
2. Introductions/How things are going
3. What we’re playing/watching
4. “Smash Bros Brawl – Menu 01” by Nobuo Uematsu (Super Smash Bros Brawl OST)
6. What we want to see in the new Pokemon games/MMO
7. “Battle (Vs. Wild Pokemon)” by Junichi Masuda (Pokemon Red & Blue OST)
8. Listener mail/shout-outs
9. Weekly recommendations
10. Contact info
11. “Twilight Princess – Hyrule Field” by Koji Kondo (Super Smash Bros. Brawl OST)