In this week’s episode, we talk about classic games that still hold up well, Sony at Gamescom, the possible Pokemon game coming to Wii U, and new stuff confirmed for the new Smash Bros. games coming next year. Jon also finally gives in to peer pressure and gives his recipe for making a 3DS into an XL.
Music featured this week from Luigi’s Mansion, inFAMOUS, and The Walking Dead (Telltale Games).
1. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside (Frozen Gamers Theme)
2. Introductions/how things are going
3. What we’re playing/watching
4. “Luigi Whistling (Luigi’s Mansion Theme)” by Shinobu Tanaka and Kazumi Totaka (Luigi’s Mansion OST)
6. “Rabble Rouser” by Amon Tobin (inFAMOUS Official Soundtrack)
7. Weekly Recommendations
8. Contact info
9. “Take Us Back” by Alela Diane (Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead Soundtrack)