Month: September 2013
On this week’s episode, we interview Dan Bruington of FXVille (working on Bungie’s “Destiny”) and talk about great deals, GTA V’s massive sales within the first three days, and give our predictions of what Valve’s three major announcements might be.
This week’s episode features music from Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Black Mesa, Final Fantasy IV, and Fire Emblem: Awakening.
1. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside (Frozen Gamers Theme)
2. Introductions/ How things are going
3. What we’re playing/watching
4. “Earth, Sand, and Fiery Winds – Barroth” by Tadayoshi Makino (Monster Hunter 3 OST)
6. “Surface Tension 3” by Joel Nielsen (Black Mesa Soundtrack)
7. Interview with Dan Bruington
8. “Battle with the Four Fiends – arrangement from FINAL FANTASY IV” by Nobuo Uematsu; arrangement by Sekido Takeshi (DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy OST)
9. Weekly recommendations
10. Contact info
11. “Don’t Speak Her Name” by Yuka Tsujiyoko (Fire Emblem: Awakening OST)
In this third recording of episode 16, we recap on major news from the past couple of weeks including the Wii U price drop and the new features announced for Pokemon X & Y. We also discuss game sharing coming to Steam and answer some listener questions about defeating games and what we enjoy outside of gaming.
This week’s episode features music from Mega Man 3, Portal 2, and Flickers.
1. Cold Open
2. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside (Frozen Gamers’ Theme)
3. Introductions/How things are going
4. What we’re playing/watching
5. “Title Screen” by Yasuaki Fujita (Mega Man 3 OST)
7. “There She Is” by Aperture Laboratories Psychoacoustics (Portal 2 OST)
8. Listener Mail
9. Weekly Recommendations
10. Contact info
11. “Up” by Jason Ericson (Team Neat Snake – Flickers Soundtrack)