In this week’s episode, we talk about game delays, the new Rockstar sequel in the works, Zelda, and Pokemon X & Y (among other things). We also talk about whether or not a devoted Call of Duty fan can indeed be classified as a “hardcore” gamer.
This week’s episode features music from Pokemon (the anime), GoldenEye 64, and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
2. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside (Frozen Gamers Theme)
3. Introductions/ How things are going
4. What we’re playing/watching
5. “Pokemon Theme” by Jason Paige (Pokemon TV Series – U.S.)
7. “Dam” by Graeme Norgate, Grant Kirkhope, and Robin Beanland (GoldenEye 007 64 Soundtrack)
8. Weekly recommendations/dissuasions
9. Contact info/closing
10. “The Wind Waker Symphonic Movement” by Koji Kondo (The Legend of Zelda: 25th Anniversary Symphony Orchestra)