In this week’s episode, Jon, Ben, and I discuss topics such as Batman: Arkham Knight, the departure of Uncharted’s writer from Naughty Dog, the launch of Titanfall, and what gameplay features we find annoying/wish would be used less.
Music featured from Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Guacamelee!, and The Walking Dead: Season Two (Episode One).
1. Do lobsters feel pain?/Orphan tears
2. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside (Frozen Gamers’ Theme)
3. Introductions/How things are going
4. What we’re playing/watching
5. “Mountain of Sparks – Volcano” by Tadayoshi Makino (Monster Hunter 3 OST)
7. “Tule Tree” by Rom Di Prisco & Peter Chapman (Guacamelee! Original Soundtrack)
8. Annoying game features
9. Closing thoughts/contact info
10. “In the Water” by Anadel (The Walking Dead: Season Two, Episode One Soundtrack)