This week we talk BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two (spoiler-free), The Last of Us PS4, Titanfall’s new matchmaking, Square-Enix’s renewed focus, and the Facebook acquisition of Oculus Rift. We also talk about whether we’d prefer a game to be delayed or released and patched later and what we listen to while playing games.
Music featured this week from Final Fantasy X HD, Final Fantasy XII, and BioShock.
April Fool’s Day Edition:
1. Extra Dragon-y
2. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside (Frozen Gamers’ Theme)
3. Introductions/How things are going
4. What we’re playing/watching
5. “People of the North Pole (Mt. Gagazet Theme)” by Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy X HD Remaster OST)
7. “Esper” by Hitoshi Sakimoto (Final Fantasy XII OST)
8. Delayed or patched/listen to while gaming
9. Closing thoughts/contact info
10. “BioShock Main Theme (The Ocean on His Shoulders)” by Gary Schyman (BioShock: Original Game Score)