This week former Nintendo Power writer Cody Martin joins us as we talk about Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, the Nintendo Direct on Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, and in honor of the Gameboy’s 25th Anniversary in Japan, some of our favorite games from the handheld. We also reminisce about Nintendo Power magazine and find a fun solution to cover up swearing on the podcast.
Music featured this week from Pokemon X & Y, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
Run time: 1 hr. 22 mins.
1. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside (Frozen Gamers’ Theme)
3. Cody’s systems owned/favorite games/current gaming addiction
4. What we’re playing/watching
5. “Battle! (Trainer Battle)” by Jun’ichi Masuda, Shota Kageyama & GAME FREAK (Pokemon X & Pokemon Y: Super Music Collection)
7. “Super Smash Bros. Melee – Menu” by Hirokazu Ando (Super Smash Bros. Melee OST)
8. Closing thoughts/contact info
9. “Moonquake/Ceadeus” by Yuko Komiyama (Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate OST)