This week, Jon, Scotty, and I talk a bit about Destiny (and related news), Smash Bros. character skins, the great Xbox One deals, the collector’s editions of Monster Hunter 4 and Batman: Arkham Knight, and more. We also have Dan Bruington of FXVille, who worked on Destiny, on the show to talk about the work he did in the game and to convince all of us to buy it.
Music featured this week from Super Mario 3D Land, Monster Hunter 3, Destiny, and Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.
Time: 1 hr 32 mins.
1. “Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside (Frozen Gamers’ Theme)
2. Introductions/How things are going
3. What we’re playing/watching
4. “Athletic Theme” by Takeshi Hama, Mahito Yokota, and Asuka Hayazaki (Super Mario 3D Land OST)
6. “Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)” by Yuko Komiyama (Monster Hunter 3 OST)
7. Interview with Dan Bruington (FXVille) regarding his work on Destiny
8. “Destiny (Main Theme” by Martin O’Donnell (Destiny OST)
9. Closing thoughts/contact info
10. “Main Menu” by Bandai Namco* (Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS OST)
*actual composer unknown at this time