In this week’s episode, we talk about topics like The Order: 1886’s shorter length, the New 3DS XL and Nintendo’s reasoning behind not releasing the smaller model, Majora’s Mask 3D, amiibo, upcoming changes to Destiny, and how certain idioms in the English language should be changed.
SPOILER WARNING! The changes to Majora’s Mask 3D’s bosses are discussed in detail from 17:40-23:45 in this episode.
Music featured this week from Super Smash Bros., Destiny, and The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.
Time: 1 hr. 15 mins.
2. Frozen Gamers Theme (“Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside)
3. Introductions / How things are going
4. What we’re playing / watching
5. “Jungle Japes” by Grant Kirkhope (Super Smash Bros. Melee OST)
6. New releases for the week of 2/15/15
8. “The Tower” by Michael Salvatori, C Paul Johnson, and Martin O Donnell (Destiny OST)
9. Closing thoughts / Contact info
10. “Final Hours” by Theophany (Time’s End – Majora’s Mask Remixed)