With Scotty gone again this week, Jon and I talk about the overabundance of remastered games this generation, the possibility of Bloodborne coming to PC, and Nintendo news including their decision to make games for mobile devices (in addition to their dedicated hardware) and their next dedicated hardware codenamed “NX” and what we think it might be.
Music featured this week from EarthBound, CounterSpy, and Super Smash Bros.
Time: 1 hr. 14 mins.
1. Frozen Gamers Theme (“Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside)
2. Introductions / How things are going
3. What we’re playing / watching
4. “Boy Meets Girl (Twoson)” by Keiichi Suzuki (EarthBound OST)
5. New releases for the weeks of 3/15/15 and 3/22/15
7. “Intro Theme” by Jesse Harlin (CounterSpy OST)
8. Closing thoughts / Contact info
9. “Ballad of the Goddess / Ghirahim’s Theme” by Ryo Nagamatsu (Arrangement Supervisor) (Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U – A Smashing Soundtrack – Blue)