Month: May 2015
In this week’s episode, we talk about Splatoon, the delay of the Ratchet & Clank remake, Nintendo-themed attractions at Universal Studios, Black Mesa, the Mirror’s Edge reboot, Destiny’s upcoming Prison of Elders mode, and the rumored DLC for Destiny, The Taken King.
Music featured this week from Splatoon, Guacamelee!, and Black Mesa.
Time: 1 hr. 23 mins.
1. Ancient First Aid Kits
2. Frozen Gamers Theme (“Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside)
3. Introductions / How things are going
4. What we’re playing / watching
5. “Main Theme” by Toru Minegishi (Splatoon OST)
6. New releases for the week of May 10th, 2015
8. “Tule Tree (World of the Dead)” by Rom Di Prisco & Peter Chapman (Guacamelee! OST)
9. Closing thoughts / Contact info
10. “Black Mesa Theme” by Joel Nielsen (Black Mesa OST)