Month: July 2015
In this week’s episode, we talk about Batman: Arkham Knight, the coming weapon and interface updates to Destiny, and discuss the recent passing of Nintendo’s CEO and President, Mr. Satoru Iwata and many of the contributions he made both to Nintendo and gaming in general.
Music featured this week from Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Kirby’s Dreamland, and Batman: Arkham Knight.
Time: 1 hr. 3 mins.
1. Frozen Gamers Theme (“Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside)
2. Introduction / How things are going
3. What we’re playing / watching
4. “Prologue A” by Yoko Shimomura (Xenoblade Chronicles 3D OST)
5. New releases / News
6. Satoru Iwata
7. “Title Theme” by Jun Ishikawa (Kirby’s Dreamland OST)
8. Closing thoughts / Contact info
9. “Invasion” by David Buckley (Batman: Arkham Knight OST)
In this week’s more free-wheeling episode, we talk a bunch about inFAMOUS: Second Son (as both Jon and Scotty recently finished it), The Taken King expansion for Destiny, and give a brief summation of our thoughts on E3 (as we lost the 2 hour episode we recorded focused solely on E3).
WARNING! Full SPOILERS for inFAMOUS: Second Son from 19:19-41:52 in the episode!
Music featured this week from inFAMOUS: Second Son, Destiny, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.
Time: 1 hr. 46 mins.
1. Mic Testing?
2. Frozen Gamers Theme (“Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside)
3. Introductions / How things are going
4. What we’re playing / watching
5. inFAMOUS: Second Son discussion (full spoilers)
6. “Conflict Resolution” by Marc Canham (inFAMOUS: Second Son Official Soundtrack)
7. Destiny: The Taken King discussion / wishlist
8. E3 impressions summary
9. “Eye of the Gate Lord” by Michael Salvatori, C Paul Johnson, & Martin O’Donnell (Destiny OST)
10. Closing thoughts / Contact info
11. “Mechanical Rhythm” by ACE+ (Xenoblade Chronicles 3D OST)