Month: August 2015
In this week’s episode, we talk about Batman: Arkham Knight, Xbox news from Gamescom, the possible changes coming to Final Fantasy VII’s battle system in the remake, a bunch of the latest info on Destiny: The Taken King, and plenty more.
Music featured this week from Batman: Arkham Asylum, Destiny, and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.
Time: 1 hr. 42 mins.
- Frozen Gamers Theme (“Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside)
- Introductions / How things are going
- What we’re playing / watching
- “Mr. Zsasz” by Nick Arundel (Batman: Arkham Asylum OST)
- News (Microsoft, Multi-platform, Nintendo, Sony, Destiny: The Taken King)
- “Dust Giants” by Michael Salvatori, C Paul Johnson, and Martin O’Donnell (Destiny OST)
- Closing thoughts / Contact info
- “One Who Gets In Our Way” by ACE+ (Xenoblade Chronicles 3D OST)