While we do talk about Destiny this episode–including changes with version 2.0 and The Taken King coming next week–we also discuss how Borderlands 2 fares now, along with some more talk about Batman: Arkham Knight, my impressions of Fallout 3, and other games and movies both current and coming in the next 6 months.
Music featured this week from Splatoon, Destiny: The Taken King, and Batman: Arkham Knight.
Time: 1 hr. 52 mins.
- Frozen Gamers Theme (“Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside)
- Introductions / How things are going
- What we’re playing / watching
- “Battle With DJ Octavio (First Phase)” by Nintendo* (Splatoon OST)
- Destiny 2.0 / The Taken King
- “The Taken King (Main Theme)” by Bungie* (Destiny: The Taken King OST)
- Closing thoughts / Contact info
- “Guardian” by Nick Arundel (Batman: Arkham Knight OST)