In this week’s episode, Scotty and I talk a bunch about whether or not Destiny: The Taken King has lived up to the hype, the delays of Persona 5 and Star Fox Zero, Kingdom Hearts II.8, the Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls PS4 collection, and more. We also read off six signs someone might be a “fake” gamer and discuss our favorite blood-pumping video game battle themes.
Music featured this week from Persona 4 Golden, Pokemon Red/Blue, and Shadow of the Colossus.
Time: 1 hr. 41 mins.
- Frozen Gamers Theme (“Bloodstained Hollywood Ending” by Blindside)
- Introductions / How things are going
- What we’re playing (The Taken King) / watching
- “Time to Make History” by Shoji Meguro (Persona 4 Golden OST)
- Recent new releases / News
- Signs someone might be a “fake” gamer
- Our favorite video game battle themes
- “Battle (Champion)” by Junichi Masuda (Pokemon Red/Blue OST)
- Closing thoughts / Contact info
- “Shadow of the Colossus Medley” by Ferdk (Videogame Covers on Electric Guitar)